Saturday, May 19, 2018

SSS Abby's Spring Showers with MFT Lucky Dog Card



I have two daughters and I wanted to send them each a personalized card.  My youngest has blond hair and lives with a 95 pound rescue dog named "Tank".

MFT Lucky Dog

 My oldest has brown hair and lives with the most adorable Corgi named "Newton".

I've entered my card in: Addicted to Stamps Make Your Mark Challenge Link

  GRAB OUR BADGE!

I used SSS Abby's Spring Showers for each of the girls and MFT Lucky Dog for both pups.  I colored each card with Copic Markers.   I also "made my mark" and colored in  the sentiment for a brighter look.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...