Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Linear Pattern Stamping

I love the look of linear pattern stamping and think the horizontal (coffee cups) and vertical (cupcakes) stripes emphasizes the  linear look.  I used an acrylic block and grid paper (instead of a Misti) to hand stamp the images (Altenew Tea Time).
Altenew Tea Time Stamp Set

The coloring went very fast as I only used four colors and no blending:
Y35
BG05
RV23
YG25
N1 to outline


Being a birthday card, I wanted to add a cake (Jane's Doodles Party Time) to the Sentiment (SSS Brush Stroke Messages).  I mounted on a grey card, adhered a white insert inside and added a "celebrate" sentiment.












This card is for one of my best friends and I am entering it in the following challenges:



Update:  This card was chosen as a "Top Pick" for the  Always Happy Birthday July Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Your stamping is perfectly lined up, even without a Misti. Fabulous and fun card for your friend. Thanks for being a friend of Seize the Birthday and sharing this card with us.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...