Wednesday, January 9, 2019

WWC203 - Karen's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Let The Bliss Begin!  My daughter just got married and this is the card I made for her shower.  I thought it was appropriate for my first time hosting a challenge for Watercooler Wednesday.

Colorplay Photoplay floral stamp
I bought this stamp set (Colorplay) at a card making expo. I embossed the delicate image in a glossy black and colored with Copic markers.  I also embossed the sentiment (SSS Floral Bliss) "Let The Bliss Begin".  I mounted this panel on a nice thick gray note card and then added a white insert inside.  My daughter loved the card.  :-)

Our Watercooler Artists have some lovely cards showcased this week...pop on over and take a look!

I entered my card in:
Stamping Sensations Fabulously Feminine Challenge  What is more feminine than a bridal shower card?

Please grab our logo

Crafty Creations Anything Goes Challenge  This is my first time entering this challenge. 

<b>Blog Badge</b>

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully CAS and I like the layout of your card too. The flowers look really pretty and the way that you’ve stamped them off the edge of the page looks really effective. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card, pretty flowers and lovely colour scheme

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring and a gorgeous design! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...