Wednesday, February 6, 2019

WWC207 - Helen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

I wanted to try a girly card in slightly non-traditional colors, in this case, oranges and lime greens.  I came up with the idea of a confetti background forming a square with some pattern stamping for the focal point.  I used WPlus9 Doodle Buds, Sunny Studio Tropical Paradise and SSS Beautiful Ride floral stamps.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Year 2 Birthday Turtle.

WPlus9 Doodle Buds
I colored the images in with Copics and then used the markers to make the confetti background.   I then embellished with tiny gem stones on four of the flowers.

I hope you will stop by Watercooler Wednesdays Challenge to see what the other artists have created.  This week is Feminine Anything Goes which is such a fun prompt.  We would love to see your creation!

I entered this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Add Some Red".   I used Copic R20 and several shades of yellow-red.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. A great fun card, Karen! I love the bright happy colours and the white border! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I like the images and the way you colored them. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So vibrant, playful and whimsical, Karen ... Doodle Buds is one of my favourite sets and you showcased it wonderfully here! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love that fruity colour combo.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...