Wednesday, February 27, 2019

WWC210 - Heidi's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Today, Heidi sponsors Watercooler Wednesday's All About Occasions Challenge.  My card is more about the season "Spring" although it is so versatile you could send this card for several different occasions.

I fell in love with this stamp set: Picket Fences Sweet Dear Friend.  A while back, I did a  similar CAS Card with TomBow markers and wanted to try a variation using Copic markers, a hand-inked border and some jewels.

I stamped the girls and sentiment in a row using Gina K Amalgam ink on XPress It paper and then colored with Copic markers in Springy colors.  I then framed the images with a scored border. Next, I wanted an inked accent border so used YG 25 to create a second band.  I adhered the XPress It top and inked accent border to a light green A4 card base.  I then added three Pretty Pink Posh Buttercream jewels and called the card done.
Handmade Card accented with Pretty Pink Posh Buttercream jewels.
Copic colors:  V04, V17, B02, B24, YG01, YG03, Y08, Y35, RV02.  E00 (skin). Y00, YR31 &E50 for hair.


Stop by and see what the other artists have created and be sure to submit your "occasions" creation.  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Website.

I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen, 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Karen. Lovely colouring and great touch with the scored border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, great stamping and super feminine card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...