Wednesday, June 19, 2019

WWC226 - Dawn's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello there and welcome!  It's all about masculine cards this week at Watercooler Wednesday and Dawn is our hostess. I hope you will stop by the website, see what the artists have created and then submit one of your cards.  
A handmade card featuring the Altenew Pinstripes Background Stamp.
In my family, men (and ladies too!) enjoy a good humorous card.  This dog (Fetch by Photoplay) makes me smile every time I use him.  This is a simple one layer panel mounted on a Lilac A2 card.  


Supplies used :

Photoplay Fetch
Altenew Pinstripes Background Stamp
SSS Brush Stroke Messages Sentiment
Hero Arts Lilac Ink
Copic markers
MFT Stitched rectangular die STAX set 2

Inkadinkadoo Stamping Mask Paper

I stamped Fetch, colored with Copics, masked and then stamped the background stamp in lilac.  I love how the dog almost makes a perfect square.

I am entering this card in:
June Papercraft Challenge

I am so pleased you stopped by today! 

Karen
Image may contain: text

6 comments:

  1. I love your card and you used such a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, if this puppy doesn't make a person smile, they're dead!! Not only that, Karen, but he looks amazingly like my granddog Jack so that makes me smile even wider! It's a fantastic card for any gender and any age! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. He certainly gave me a giggle! The expression on that face is priceless! A beautifully simple card and perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card Karen - I love the stripe background, it really makes your doggie pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card sure did make me smile. The adorable dog image is super cute x Congratulations on your profile on The Craft Stamper blog today Karen....So very well deserved x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Karen! You make the most beautiful CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...