Wednesday, July 10, 2019

WWC229 - Helen's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hello there and welcome. This week it's all about Occasions at The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge website and Helen is our hostess!
Handcrafted llama card using the Paprika stamp and die set by PhotoPlay.

This is the first time to use this stamp and die set - Paprika by Photo Play.  I bought the set at a card making conference I attended this year and it is full of cute images and sentiments.  I love how the llama looks so self important.

I stamped and colored the llama with Copic markers.   Next, I used a stitched die to trim the panel and then a circle die to cut out a
 spotlight.  I also heat embossed a stitched sentiment. I backed the white panel with craft foam and attached to the teal A2 card.  Last, I used foam tape to adhere the llama and sentiment strip.

I am entering this card in:

Clean and Simple on Sunday Color Challenge



Thanks for stopping by!
Karen 

Image may contain: text

1 comment:

  1. I so love the llama stamped image and how he does have a look of self importance about him x Wonderful design and colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...