Wednesday, August 14, 2019

WWC234 - Dawn's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hello and welcome! This week it is all about occasions at  Watercooler Wednesday and I decided to increase my stock of Sympathy cards.  I find it easier to make them before they are needed.  
I die-cut this pretty scripty sentiment from a yupo/alcohol ink sheet and then simply framed it.  I like the clean simple lines.

Supplies:
Yupo paper
Alcohol Inks
SSS With Sympathy die
MFT Stitched Rectangle die (Stax set 2)

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen 

Image may contain: text

3 comments:

  1. Beautful sympathy card Karen. Love all the white space which makes the sentiment pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous alcohol ink piece, Karen. It has made a wonderful sympathy card which are always so difficult to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS perfection and the colours of the alcohol inks are so pretty and perfect for the occasion x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...