Wednesday, August 28, 2019

WWC236 - Heidi's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hello and welcome!  This week is all about occasions at Watercooler Wednesday.  Holidays, Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversary, Sympathy, Thank You, Congratulations....your choice.  Heidi is our hostess.  
I white heat embossed a bunch of random botanical images and then ink blended over the embossing.  In person, the blending looks the same color but when I photographed the card, the light played off potions of the card.

I used three inks:  Distress Shaded Lilac, Dare2B Artzy Blue Sky and SSS Steel Blue.  I finished off the cards with a few sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen
Image may contain: text

3 comments:

  1. Dreamy and delicate, Karen ... and so pretty, the blue is just gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour on your background, Karen! Your card has such a lovely delicate look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous background on this!! Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...