Wednesday, September 4, 2019

WWC237 - Michelle's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello and Welcome! This week we are all creating feminine cards at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge website.  Michelle is our hostess.
A handmade card using Echo Park's  Wedding Bliss patterned papers.
I have a friend getting married so I made this card for her wedding.  I just received SSS's Clustered Leaves Outline die and I thought it would be perfect for the occasion.  I die cut the leaves in a soft neutral from Echo Park's Wedding Bliss Paper stack and again in white for the accent leaves. I also die cut and stamped the sentiment from Concord and 9th Happy Day.  The background paper is from the same Wedding Bliss paper pack.  The background has lovely printed bridal phrases like "They lived happily every after."  I assembled the card and added three pearls to finish.

This card was difficult to photograph since it was so monochromatic. I gave it my best shot, the neutrals are richer in person and the card looks more dimensional.  

Wishing you a lovely day!

I am entering this card in:
Thanks for stopping by!
Karen
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'WWC237 Michelle's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge'

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Karen - love the monochrome look and I NEED that die now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, Karen. I've just bought this die set. I just love it! Perfect for a wedding card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first want to apologize for tking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so to told the design team that I would response to my quota of entries once I returned. Simple yet classic. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...