Wednesday, September 25, 2019

WWC240 - Kath's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hello and Welcome!  This week it is "all about occasions" at the Watercooler Wednesday Website and Kath is our hostess.
I've been playing around with Dare 2B Artzy stamps and dies and Zig markers.  I stamped the bloom on Bristol cardstock and then used my favorite Zig colors.  I stamped the sentiment and leaves, die cut the bloom and then adhered with foam tape.

Supplies:
Dare 2B Artzy Flowers for Mom stamp
Dare 2B Artzy Joyful Flowers Die
Bristol Cardstock
Pool envelop

Zigs:
202 Peach Pink
200 Sugared Almond
050 Yellow
052 Bright Yellow
031 Cobalt Blue
036 Light Blue

Dare2BArtzy Favorite Color Challenge  I love bright colors and I would have to say "aqua" blue is my favorite. Zig calls it Cobalt Blue and Light Blue. 

Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!
Karen
Image may contain: text

3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card Karen. Great colour scheme and use of the Zigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Karen, that Cobalt Blue just jumps out from the card! I love the brilliance of the colours in that flower. So bold! A great clean and simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright colour combination on your CAS card, Karen! That beautiful blue just 'pops' off the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...