Wednesday, November 6, 2019

WWC246 - Tristan's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello and welcome!  This week is all about "feminine" cards at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Talented Tristan is our hostess.

This summer, we went on a wonderful driving vacation through the American Southwest and I discovered some stamps by Judy Duke with B&J Art Stamps in Las Cruces, New Mexico.  I LOVED these sunflowers and thought they would be fun to watercolor.  

Supplies:
Sunflower Stamp by Judy Duke (B&J Art Stamps)
Brutus Monroe Aqua Pigment Paper
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Kuretake Watercolors

I am so pleased you stopped by!
Karen
Image may contain: one or more people and text

2 comments:

  1. I love finding new crafting places when I travel, too, Karen. Love those sunflowers! They always bring a smile to my face, especially on a warm, sunny day. You've coloured them beautifully, too. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yiur big, bright, beautiful sunflowers, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...