Thursday, August 6, 2020

Altenew Academy - Impressive Heat Embossing

Hello!  I just completed another course at Altenew Academy called Impressive Heat Embossing.  So many great cardmaking techniques from Svetlana Marchenko!

This card is from lesson #3, Heat Embossing for Resist.
I love to ink-blend so I chose to ink blend over my embossing.  For ink blending it is best to start with light colors and then add the darker tones.  I started with my palest yellow, then added sunshine yellow and finished up with orange highlights.  For the stem I used two shades of green.  I die-cut my "thanks" from aqua paper and I like the big showy sentiment.  I love how bright and cheery this card turned out.
Altenew Supplies:
Altenew Inked Lotus
Altenew Thanks die

I am so pleased that you stopped by!
Karen


3 comments:

  1. I love your selection of colours and the soft look of your ink blending technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft glow of your blending is just lovely on this bright bloom, Karen ... the bold sentiment is fabulous in aqua! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours look fab!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...