Wednesday, September 16, 2020

WWC289 - Heidi's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Masculine Twist

Hello, hello...so glad you stopped  by!  This week is all about masculine cards at Watercooler Wednesday and Heidi is our hostess.

I created a silhouette card with a darling die-cut puppy and cake toting bear.  My background is a second generation wash using three colors of distress ink:  Twisted citron, cracked pistachio and lucky clover.  I made a background for a different card and still had ink left over, so I sopped it up on a Bristol panel.  I thought the greens did a good job of simulating the forest.

Supplies Used:
Spellbinder's Lets All Party die
Memory Box Grand Forest Archway
SSS Birthday Word Mix 1 sentiment

We would love to see your card in our gallery this week!
Karen


1 comment:

  1. Love the silhouette effect over that pretty background Karen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...