Wednesday, April 3, 2019

WWC215 - Donna's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello and welcome to Watercooler Wednesday's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge.  Donna is our hostess this week.

Feminine cards are so fun to create and I really enjoyed making this one.  My daughter is a scientist with the Environmental Protection Agency and I wanted to make a special card for her.  
Test tubes embellished with Tonic Nuvo Crystal Glaze.
I started by stamping the image and sentiment from Stamping Bella's "Sage the Scientist" onto XPress It paper.  I then selected fun bright Copic colors and colored away.  I wanted the test tubes to stand out so I added a coating of Nuvo Crystal Glaze to each of them.  I used MFT's Die-namics stitched die and then popped it on a bright green note card.

Head over to the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge website for all the details.
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'WWC215 Donna's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge'

I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp Animal AnticsChallenge.  Aren't those little lab assistants adorable?

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen


4 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for your daughter, Karen! I love all the bright pops of neon colors against all that lovely white! Those little chicks with safety googles are a riot!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Stamping Bella image Karen. Fab colouring - love that vibrant green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for a scientist! Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun card, Karen! I love this stamp and the way you have coloured it! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...