Wednesday, November 18, 2020

WWC298 - Kath's Challenge: Anything Masculine Goes

 

Hello, hello and welcome!  In my family "puppy" cards are always a hit and I created this one for Watercooler Wednesday's Challenge.  Kath is our hostess this week and we would love for you to play along.

This week we are creating masculine cards and I used MFT's Lucky Dog stamp and die bundle along with Honey Bee Stamps Square Window Trio

I die cut the three window frames,  Copic colored and die cut the pups and hand inked the background panel for a bright bold look.  

I am also playing along at:
Inkspirational "Frame It" I framed each of my cute pups.
Always Fun Challenges Anything Goes

UPDATE:  I was so pleased to see this card was a top pick at The Inkspirational "Frame It" Challenge!


I am so happy you stopped by today!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. Karen, those puppies are so stinking cute. Great colouring and cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo super cute, Karen! I just love these wonderful little pups!! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...