Saturday, September 8, 2018

Handmade Get Well Card

Its time to replenish my stash of homemade get well cards.



I started by making a background with a stencil and Distress Ink and then stamped the Feel Better sentiment.  Next, I stamped and colored four images from Lawn Fawn's Get Well Soon set.  I fussy cut the images, topped the red lids with Nuvo Crystal Glaze for some shine and used foam squares to adhere them to the card base.

My color inspiration came from the current Color Throw Down #509 challenge, which uses vibrant red, orange and blue.

 Update:  I was pleased to see this card featured on the Color Throwdown site!



I think the result is a cheery little card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen




1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love the design with these images! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...