Monday, December 3, 2018

Warm and Cozy Thank You Note

Pink and Main Christmas Mugs was my favorite new (to me) holiday stamp set this year.  I stamped the mug, colored with Copic markers, embellished with gel pens (berries, candy and straw) and Wink of Stella on the whipped cream and done!  Clean, simple, easy and pleasing to the eye.


The shine doesn't show up in the photographs, but the card has a pretty sparkle in person.
I paired this with a bright red envelop, took a couple of quick pictures and am ready to enter some challenges.  

Clean and Simple Challenge #147  I love a good CAS card.

For your blog
Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter Blog Hop I cant figure out why, but I was unable to copy their graphic without an error message.  Such a fun hop though!

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #459 Sprinkle and Sparkle - Love this bright festive prompt!


Stamping Sensations Winter Sparkle My winter sparkle comes from the Wink of Stella on the frothy whipped cream.
Please grab our logo

Paper Players Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Challenge - Love this bright Christmasy inspiration!



Thanks for stopping by!
Karen




9 comments:

  1. Yum Yum.. love the design and CAS look. Great colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen... Absolutely love your Pink & Main cocoa cup! You have colored it beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful festive cup with it's yummy treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I love sky blue and red together. Looks yummy. Thank you for joining in our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Karen. I'd love to have you also share it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Any time you can play along, I'd be honored to have you join us. Hope you will check it out. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...