Wednesday, December 12, 2018

WWC200 - Helen's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Watercooler Wednesday is celebrating their 200th Challenge this week!  What an accomplishment!  Helen is the hostess of this celebratory challenge.


A friend's daughter is pregnant with twins and I thought a retro - vintage card would be fun for the shower.  I stamped two storks from the Forever In Time Baby set and then stamped the clothes line overhead.  I then re-stamped two storks and the clothesline on Copic friendly paper and colored two baby bundles, shirts and socks.  Next I  fussy cut the colored images.    
Forever in Time Baby Stamp Set

 Instead of adhering the colored pieces with foam, I went with a less dimensional look and glued the pieces to the card front with a tape runner.

I hope to see your creation on the  Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Website

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Karen, how fun! Twins are a special blessing and your card is perfect to celebrate the event. Love those two storks with their special deliveries. Great choice of images and colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...