Wednesday, January 16, 2019

WWC204 - Gail's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

 My nephew plays Lacrosse for Tufts University and he was recently injured and tore his ACL.  He had surgery to repair his knee and I wanted to send him a Get Well card.  He loved the card! I think it is cute with a bit of humor.   Masculine cards are perhaps the trickiest so I knew I wanted to submit this card for WWC204 - Gail's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge  Stop by and see what the other artists created and then create your entry.


Art Impressions Doggy Kisses




























The dog is from one of my go to stamp sets for Get Well Cards- Art Impressions Doggy Kisses.  I colored the pup with copic markers, added a bit of shadow underneath the dog and mounted on a gray A2 card.


Thanks for stopping by!

Karen


2 comments:

  1. Fab card. I haven't seen that doggy image before and it's just adorable.
    I can see why it's a favourite.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and so beautifully coloured. It is so perfect for a get well masculine card. Sorry to hear about your nephews ACL...sounds painful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...