Wednesday, March 13, 2019

WWC212 - Tristan's "All About Occasions" Challenge


It's time for Tristan's "All About Occasions Challenge" at Watercooler Wednesday.  Stop by and see what the designers have created. We would love to see your card so please be sure to link up this week.
Image may contain: text
I have more fun with this Polkadoodles "Hanging Out" stamp set.  I made a baby shower card and this is a card I made for a cousin's birthday.

I embossed the image on Ranger Distress Watercoler Paper and then started painting away with my new Kuretake watercolors.  I embossed a sentiment and assembled onto an A2 card.

I am entering this card in Simon Says Stamp "Feminine/Girly" Challenge.  The card is for my female
cousin.

I am also entering the card in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Whatever the Weather" Challenge.  It is spring and I thought this darling card is perfect for the season.

I really enjoyed creating this card and I am so pleased that you stopped by.

Karen Brown

2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and super cute card and the image is adorable. Funny how you where working on inlaying and alcohol inks too this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...