Thursday, July 25, 2019

One Image for a CAS Masculine Card

Several of my nephews have birthdays coming up so it was time to make some masculine cards.  I really like the simplicity of this CAS card.

I started by stamping and coloring the bike from the January 2019 My Monthly Hero kit.  I then glued craft foam to the back and then die cut.  I positioned the sentiment to "ground" the bike.  Quick and easy but eye catching as well.

I am entering this card in:

The Paper Players Clean and Simple Masculine Challenge
UPDATE:  I was very pleased to learn that my card was selected as a "Cut Above" winner at The Paper Players.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

6 comments:

  1. CAS perfection! LOVE that red bike, especially against the Crumb Cake background....just perfect for a nephew's card! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity too! Gotta love a red bike! I think it is perfect on the neutral background too! Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Karen! What a perfect clean and simple card! The red bike popped up against the crumb cake background is so striking. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple Masculine challenge at The Paper Players this week, and congratulations on being selected as A Cut Above!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card too. The image is crisp, clean and colourful and your white space is fabulous! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CAS card Karen, you've done a fabulous job Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, inspiring me to take a nice bike ride. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...