Wednesday, August 7, 2019

WWC233 - Karen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

 This week it is Watercooler Wednesday's Feminine Challenge and I am this week's hostess.  Thank you so much of stopping by!
off the edge die-cut card.
I've created a bright fun floral birthday card using Doodle Buds by WPlus9.  I have been practicing some off-the-edge-diecutting and this is one of the cards I created. The other two are Playful Pups and Get Well.

I colored with Copic markers and added a birthday sentiment.

I am entering this card in:
Seize the Birthday "Flower" Challenge

The Flower Challenge - Use Your Favorite Flower

I would love to see your creation in our challenge.

Karen Brown
Image may contain: one or more people and text

5 comments:

  1. This off the edge die cutting looks amazing and so very unique and I love it x Great stamps and a fabulous card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This technique is so eye catching! Love the special die cutting and your coloring is lovely Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a gorgeous card Karen,just love your bright and beautiful flowers.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun floral card and the way you have the flowers over the edge. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bright happy card, Karen, especially the way they are off the edge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...