Wednesday, August 21, 2019

WWC235 - Marsha's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello there!  This week it is all about the men in our lives at Watercooler Wednesday.  Marsha is our hostess.

This is the birthday card I made for my husband. I went to a Copic workshop with Laura Griffin and we did alcohol ink designs with Copic re-inkers.  This card is two alcohol ink panels.  The sky is yellow, yellow red and red violet and the lake is three shades of blue.  We used the tilt technique which is to saturate the Yupo paper with blending solution, then add alcohol ink and then tilt the Yupo paper to mix the colors.  

We used Impression Obsession Heron and Lake die cuts.  I love blending inks and this card turned out bold, beautiful and vivid.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen
Image may contain: one or more people and text

3 comments:

  1. Sure is a bold and beautiful card Karen and very striking. The black die cut silhouettes look amazing against the vibrant background....Love it x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous alcohol inking, Karen! Very cleverly done and the perfect silhouette background! I'm sure your husband loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing...I love silhouette images.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...