Wednesday, December 16, 2020

WWC302 - Marsha's Special 3-Week Challenge


Cheers to each of you!  We are changing things up at Watercooler Wednesday and are having a three week "Anything Goes" end of year challenge.  I created a card I thought would be fun and festive for New Years.

Supplies:
  • Honey Bee Square Window Trio
  • Hand Inked Blue Background panel
  • Clearly Besotted Raise a Glass stamp
  • Tonic Nuvo Crystal Glaze
We would love to see your creation in our gallery.
I am also playing along with:

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


1 comment:

  1. Here cheers to you too Karen. Great card, lovely bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...