Monday, February 15, 2021

Altenew Mini Delight Bee Kind Instagram Hop

Altenew Bee Kind Mini Delight Release 

Hello and welcome.  I have a quick blog post about the adorable new Altenew  Mini Delight: Bee Kind stamp and die set.  The Bee is beautiful in person!  It is 1 1/4" tall by 2" wide and is packed with so much fun in such a small size. The Bee is a simple layering stamp and I used Jet Black  with Warm Sunshine from the Rainbow Mini Cube Ink Set  for the stripes.  Sign up for the monthly Mini Delight Subscription Plan and get 20% off each month.  


To set the scene, I used a The GardenTrellis Cover Die cut over a watercolor panel that I painted using The 36 Pan Watercolor Set.  I gently blended Warm Sunshine with a bit of Paper Bag for depth and variation.  I added one yellow and two black enamel dots from the  New Day set to complete the card. 

Altenew bee themed card with Garden Trellis cover die.
I had so much fun making the first card that I made a quick companion birthday card.  I ink blended my circle die-cut with Warm Sunshine using my  Large Ink Blending Tool.  I  added two additional layers of ink around the outer edge to darken the perimeter.  The background is the  Many Dots Washi Tape attached at an angle.  
Altenew Many Dots Washi tape and Bee Kind themed card.

Thank you for stopping by!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...