Saturday, February 16, 2019

Doodle Buds for Spring


I finally purchased a Gemini Junior die cut machine and I am having so much fun!  I am not sure why I waited so long!  Previously, I fussy cut everything.  Doodle Buds by WPlus9 is one of my all time favorite stamp sets so it was in my first “die” order.
Pink & Main Pattern Maker

I started by stamping, coloring and die cutting three blooms. I added some white accents with a gel pen.   I then used a new stamp for the ground, the stripes from Pink & Main’s pattern maker set.  I used Altenew’s Green Apple ink.  This is my first time using this stamp but I really like how it simulated grassy ground.  Next I stamped the stems and leaves for the three floral images and colored.  Then I cut the card using the largest stitched rectangle die (from My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax set 2) and added the die cut blooms.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Flower Challenge Use Your Latest Stamps and Dies. I used plenty of “new” on this card. New Dies:  WPlus9 Doodle Buds, My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Dies. New Stamps: Pink&Main Pattern Maker stamp set.

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Dies used: WPlus9 Doodle Buds
 and My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax set 2.

Craft Stamper Take It Make It February Challenge  This is my first time to enter this challenge.  I am very pleased with this card and am excited to share it  in your challenge.

Pile It On February Pink Challenge Always fun to enter!

I really enjoyed making this happy little card and I am so pleased you stopped by to see it!

Karen






4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card with wonderful grouping of those beautiful die cuts. Fabulous card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fresh bright card Karen! loving your beautiful flowers and card design too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this .... such a crisp clean look. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant cutting! Cute card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...