Friday, April 19, 2019

Altenew Garden Grow Birthday Card

Hello and thank you for stopping by!  I was asked to be a "Guest Designer" for the CAS on Friday "Butterfly" Challenge.


Altenew's Garden Grow stamp set is a longtime favorite so I thought it would be fun to have a gardening vignette with pink and yellow butterflies landing on the watering can and potted plant.

I started by making a simple blue watercolor background.  Next, I stamped and used Copics to color my gardening trio.  I wanted a spotlight circle so I used a stitched circle die.  I assembled the card and added a birthday sentiment.

This card is for my mother-in-law who loves butterflies and gardening.

I am entering this card in:
Altenew's April Inspiration Challenge.  I used the pink, yellow, blue color scheme for my background and butterflies and used the rainbow colors for the flowers in my pot.  I just adore this Altenew Garden Grow stamp and die set.  Every spring I seem to pull it out and make loads of cards.


Allsorts Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs Challenge.  I chose to focus on the blossoms and butterflies for my spring gardening card.
Grab our logo

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  I love the spring mood board this week and thought my garden vignette worked well.


Karen

4 comments:

  1. A really pretty creation and such lovely fresh Spring colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Blossoms, Butterflies and Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really super CAS card, great image and colours. Thank you for joining out 'Blossoms, butterflies and bugs' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colourful yet CAS design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...