Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Bridal Shower Card

Hello and thank you for stopping by.  I am going to a bridal shower and did some brainstorming.  I wanted to make a dramatic alcohol ink background and came up with the idea of using a white wedding dress die cut in a stitched circle spotlight.

Alcohol ink background using flamingo, sunset orange and sunshine yellow.
 The dress is from the My Monthly Hero April 2017 kit, which is a favorite of mine.
I started by making an alcohol ink background with flamingo, sunset orange and sunshine yellow.  I set the panel aside to dry and went to work die-cutting the wedding dress and stitched circle frame.  After my background panel was dry, I assembled my card and stamped my sentiment.  I am very pleased with my card.

I am entering this card in the A Blog Named Hero CAS Challenge.





2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love the clean white against your gorgeous alcohol ink background, stunning! Thanks for playing along in this month's challenge - ☀️�� Seeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely wedding card, Karen - the simplicity of the wedding dress and your design is perfect for our A Blog Named Hero challenge - so pleased you entered your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...