Friday, May 31, 2019

Using Alcohol Ink Scraps with Papertrey Yellow Sunshine Die

Good Morning and Hello!  I've been wanting to make a card with the scraps leftover from my alcohol ink projects and I thought Yellow Sunshine by Papertrey Ink  would be perfect!

I selected scraps of my favorite summertime hues and die cut a bunch.  I also die-cut a coordinating sentiment and  then worked on my layout.  I cut a negative die for another card and used that as my template to place all the little tear drops.  

This card was a lot of fun to make and I like that I was able to upcycle  some beautiful scraps.

Lil Red Wagon "Upcycle/Recycle" Challenge

Update: My card was selected as a "featured" card.
 Featured Button

Thank you for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Great use of those very pretty scraps. You sure do look like you had fun and what a colourful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, this is definitely an UPCYCLE! I love the creative way you have used those beautiful bits of recycled paper. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous and colourful card.
    Amazing that it's made from 'scraps'.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome this was made from scraps! Really fun! congrats on the win and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...