Wednesday, May 1, 2019

WWC219 - Heidi's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello and thank you for stopping by!  This week it is Feminine Anything Goes at Watercooler Wednesday.  Heidi is our hostess this week. Check out our website for more artist cards and details on the challenge.
Card Background using Stamper's Anonymous Bricked Layering Stencil.
I LOVE scene cards, so when I saw Hero Arts January 2019 kit I had a ton of card ideas.  This particular card is for Mother's Day.  It took a bit of time to make, but I love the end result.


  • I ink-blended the Stamper's Anonymous Bricked Layering Stencil for the Background.  
  • The shop scene was stamped on Bristol cardstock and then watercolored with Tombow Dual Tip markers.  Everything was die-cut and then arranged on an A2 card with foam tape.
I am entering this card in:
 Allsorts Mother's Day Challenge
Grab our logo

Mod Squad Mother's Day Challenge

UPDATE:  My Mother's Day card was chosen "Top 5"in the Allsorts Challenge! :-)
In our Top 5 ?

Karen
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'WWC219 Heidi's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge'

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Such a fabulous scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora! I love scene cards and think this florist shop is a fun one.

      Delete
  2. A really pretty floral creation, perfect for our Allsorts 'Feminine' theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely image and colouring.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stenciled background is perfect for the wonderful storefront scene. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, I love all your elements here. Reminds me of a farmer's market. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the end result too Karen! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beautiful! Love your scene and colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...