Friday, July 12, 2019

Guest Designer for Craft Stamper Magazine

I am so pleased to have been selected to be the Guest Designer for Craft Stamper Magazine this month!  Hop over to their July "Take It or Make It" website for some inspiration or to enter your stamped creation.
Heat embossed seahorse

Since it is summer I went with a bold nautical card.  I won the Visible Images Create Your Own Calm stamp set in a card challenge and this is what I crafted.  The background is watercolored with three colors of blue/blue-green watercolor paints.  I wet the watercolor paper and then dropped in colors randomly and let them blend as they pleased.  I then white heat embossed the darling seahorse and rings.  I trimmed the panel down so that I would have a contrasting white strip when I mounted on a white A2 card.  I heat embossed the sentiment on vivid blue card stock and then trimmed it with a stitched die.  

I hope you like this card and that you will submit your creation to Craft Stamper Magazine's Take It Make It Challenge.

I am entering this card in:
The Rainbow "Blue Breezes" Challenge


Country View Blues and Greens Challenge
Help yourself to our buddy button

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that fabulous seahorse embossed in white! It looks stunning with the bubbles on top of that gorgeous watercolored background! Thank you for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card ! thank you for joining in with my challenge over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty make - love that seahorse! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...