Friday, September 27, 2019

Autumn Coffee

Hello and Welcome!  Last year, Jane's Doodles had the cutest fall stamp sets so I commented on a blog post.  I would have left the comment anyway but was excited to learn that I would be receiving both sets as a gift from Jane's Doodles.  

Random Pattern Stamping with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.
I thought  some pattern stamping would be bright, fun and seasonal.

Recipe:
Jane's Doodles Pumpkin Spice stamp set.
Jane's Doodle's Hello Fall stamp set
Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers

I am entering this card in:
Fusion "Coffee" Challenge:  I went with the Autumn Coffee/Latte Inspiration focusing on the season, lattes and color scheme in the photo.
Lil Red Wagon "Fall It" Challenge:  I used Fall seasonal  items and colors for this fun prompt.

Stamp Ink Paper "Designer's Choice" Challenge:  I was pleased to see SIP is back!  I went with bright bold seasonal color for my "designer's choice" creation.

UPDATE: I was so pleased to that this card was selected as a Stamp, Ink Paper "Winner" and "Favorite at Little Red Wagon.
Featured Button


Thanks for stopping by!
Karen




7 comments:

  1. Perfect One Layer card - like the CAS style.

    Thanks for joining us this week @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what an adorable card Karen!! I love all of your little Fall Pumpkins, Lattes, and Leaves and that sweet Hello Pumpkin Sentiment! Seriously the cutest! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Designer's Choice Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card! Love the one layer and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel Fall coming on with your cool card, Karen! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My those are cute pumpkins on your card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. www.leascoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Best coffee machine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...