Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Sympathy Card

 Hello and welcome! I was in need of some sympathy cards and I thought it might be nice to create a little scene using the bench from a stamp and die set (WPlus9 New Home) that just arrived in the mail.
Sympathy Card using Altenew Garden Grow, Hero Arts January 2019 My Monthly Hero and WPlus9 New Home.
I wanted to pair it with two of my go-to stamp and die sets:  Altenew Garden Grow and Hero Arts January 2019 My Monthly Hero.  I started by stamping a background using SSS Sketchy Lines Background Stamp.  From black cardstock, I die cut the sentiment (SSS) twice and then glued together.  I Copic colored the potted plants, then die cut, assembled and adhered to the background using foam tape. 

I am entering this card in:

Crafty Catz Challenge Blog Badge

As You See It Challenge.  My "go to" dies that I use most often are Altenew's Garden Grow and My Monthly Hero January 2019.  I love to use them both in scene cards. 

Thank you for stopping by!
Karen

6 comments:

  1. I love the scene you've created, Karen, and you've done a lovely job of colouring it. Your choice of colours is very appropriate for the sympathy card you've made. It sounds like you get a lot of use out of your favourite dies, too! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful scene you've put together with dies from several companies. It's so suitable for a sympathy card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scene, and gorgeous sentiment! This will certainly bring comfort and a little smile to a hurting person! Thanks for sharing this with us at AYSI this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to sit beside that little bird and offer comfort. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the As You See It Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your collection of pots alongside your bench to create a calm, soothing scene, perfect for a sympathy card. The addition of the bird is a nice touch too - a reminder that you are not alone. Sounds like your dies are proving super useful. Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at AYSI this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...