Friday, November 8, 2019

Using Scraps for a Rainbow Inlay

I had a collection of colorful alcohol ink scraps on Yupo paper left over from a batch of cards I made this summer.   I thought the scraps would be fun to inlay into Sunny Studio's Frilly Frame cover die.

Hello Bluebird Rainbow Script.
I first die cut my white panel and then cut the rainbow alcohol ink inlay pieces.  After everything was die cut, I glued the cover panel to an A2 card.  I put a line of Gina K Connect glue in each open space and then placed my alcohol ink scraps into each slat.  I love how bright and glossy the strips are.

I black heat embossed the sentiment (Hello Bluebird Rainbow Script) on a die cut sentiment strip.  Since my card used rainbow colored scraps, I thought the sentiment was very appropriate.

Easy, bright and eye-catching.

I am entering this card in:
Use Your Stuff's "Use Your Scraps" Challenge

I am so pleased that you stopped by!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the rainbow inlaid pieces. I love using up scraps like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...