Wednesday, November 27, 2019

WWC249 - Karen's "All About Occasions" Challenge

Hello and Welcome!  This week is "All About Occasions" at the Watercooler Wednesday Website and I am the hostess.  Today, I am sharing a card I made in Laura Griffin's DFW Copic Class.

Impression Obsession Wreath Builder die
We used LOTS of die cuts on this card. For the door, we free hand drew the wood grain and stained glass inserts.  I personalized my Christmas door and added my mini-Aussie "Scout" to the front porch.  I think she looks adorable in her little Christmas cape and hood.

Supplies used:

  • Impression Obsession Front Door
  • Impression Obsession Wreath Builder
  • Penny Black "Brick Wall" background Stamp (Memento Rhubarb)
  • Hero Arts Fun in the Rain (dog)
  • Copic Markers
  • Brad for door handle
  • Vellum for stained glass windows
  • Ribbon bow
  • Gina K Connect glue
I've submitted my card to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

I would love to see the occasion card you created in our Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


Image may contain: text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...