Wednesday, December 4, 2019

WWC250 - Helen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello and welcome. This week we are making "feminine" cards at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Talented Helen is our hostess. 
I wanted to do a pretty thank you card so I started by stamping,  coloring and die cutting this favorite wreath.  I wanted a subtle white on white backdrop so I die cut a basket weave panel and affixed to an A2 card base. I love the pretty little sentiment which I heat embossed. 


Supplies:
Avery Elle - Festive Wreath stamps and dies
Frantic Stamper Basket Weave die.
Bristol Cardstock
Zig Clean Clear Markers (May Green 47, Pale Green 45, Lt. Carmine Red 21, Red 20, Light Blue 36, Cobalt Blue 31). 
Sentiment:  Photoplay Paprika

I am pleased to be entering my card in:



UPDATE:  My card was selected as a "Top Cup" at The Sunday Stamps Challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!
Karen
Image may contain: one or more people and text

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath, Karen - love our bright colors over that lovely basket-weave! So festive and cheery! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath, love the woven background. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our "Holidays" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath with such a fresh look, Karen! I really love this basket weave background! I haven't seen this one before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous background and wreath! Thanks for joining us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...