Wednesday, December 18, 2019

WWC252 - Marsha's Special 3- Week "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hello and welcome!  The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge is changing things up during the holidays and we have a three week "Anything Goes" challenge.  Marsha is our special hostess.
I ordered this adorable Simon Says Stamp  Li'l Gnome die this year and went a little crazy.  I made 18 gnomes to put on tags and Christmas cards.  I really like this "glitter" gnome. 

I took a sheet of Ranger Ink Silver Sparkle Cardstock and added alcohol ink.  The panel was very pretty.  I then die cut the gnome.  The beard and nose are cut from leftover scraps from previous ink smooshing projects.  I love how the blond beard has orange streaks.

For the background I used a scrap of Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid paper.  I also die cut a rectangle to act as a backdrop for the gnome. I felt like it looked like a plaid belt with a big white buckle.  

I heat embossed the sentiment (Stamps of Life Elves2Stamp) and attached all the elements to a kraft notecard.  

Little Red Wagon #528

Allsorts "Inspired by a Song" Challenge
My Inspiration was The Gnome Song The Gnome Song

I am so pleased that you stopped by!
Karen
No photo description available.

3 comments:

  1. Fab and fun card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The cas design is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...