Wednesday, January 6, 2021

WWC303 - Karen's Challenge: Anything Feminine Goes

 

Hello and welcome!  I am so excited to be hosting our challenge this week at Watercooler Wednesday where our theme is "feminine".  I created a monochromatic vintage look card using stamps from a collection of companies.

I started by playing around with my layout and when I was happy with the look I stamped and heat embossed the images in brown on tan card stock.  I then aged the panel using mocha die ink.

This is a very different card for me, but I like the look.

Supplies:
Altenew Pinstripe (sentiment)
Pink and Main Pattern Maker
Pink Fresh Studio Scootin By
My Monthly Hero April 2017 (dress and poodle) which unfortunately is sold out.

I hope to see your card in our gallery this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun collage of images, Karen - just love this!! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great layout for this pretty vintage look card, Karen! I must go vintage again soon! Thanks for the reminder! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun images and perfect inking for a cool vintage look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...