Wednesday, February 3, 2021

WWC307 - Heidi's Challenge: Anything Feminine Goes

 

Hello and welcome.  This is my design team card for this week's Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and Heidi is our hostess.


I love succulents and cacti and thought a row of them would make a cheerful get well card.  I colored with my trusty Copic markers.

We would love to see your card in our gallery.  You can reach the challenge website here.

Supplies:  Fiskars "Stuck on You" and Papertrey sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Darling quartet of cacti, Karen - just love your coloring!! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cacti! So nice for a get well card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is a happy, cheery 'Get Well' card, Karen! Gorgeous colouring brings these wonderful cacti to life and its a perfect scripty sentiment! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, I love the cacti and your colouring.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...