Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Altenew Mini Flan Cake

 I have a quick blog post for my two newest cards using  Altenew's Mini Flan stamp and die set.  For my first card, I used my  Large Blending Tool  to blend Sand Dunes and Mocha from  The Coffee Break Ink Cube Set onto some textured watercolor paper.  I then stamped, used water color markers and die cut the flan.  My sentiment is from new favorite  Essential Sentiment Strips.

Masculine birthday card
I used watercolor markers on my second card as well.  The sentiment is from Essential Sentiment Strips. I also added three enamel dots from the New Day set.

I am so pleased that you stopped by!

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...