Wednesday, February 24, 2021

WWC310 - Marsha's Challenge: All About Occasions

 Yappy Birthday Card using Mama Elephant’s Playful Pups stamp set

Masculine Yappy Birthday Card
Hello and welcome!  We are making "Occasions" cards at Watercooler Wednesday and I made a fun puppy themed birthday card.  Marsha is our hostess.

Big changes at Watercooler Wednesday!  We are going to a bi-weekly format so this challenge will conclude on Monday, March 8th and winners will be announced on Tuesday, March 9th.  

I used one of my longtime favorite stamp sets:  Mama Elephant's Playful Pups.  I lightly penciled in two lines and then stamped my images within this band. I then erased the pencil and Copic colored my pups.   I like the clean happy look of this card.

We hope to see your card in our gallery.  You can access the challenge website HERE.


This is my last challenge on the design team for Watercooler Wednesday.  I’ve loved seeing all your beautiful creations over the last few years and I will be looking for your future projects on Instagram. 

Take care,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Those little dogs are adorable Karen. Sorry your leaving WWC but I know I'll see your wonderful creations around blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set too, Karen! Certainly a go to when I need some super cute pups! I will miss seeing your wonderful projects each week. I hope you enjoy your challenges over at Altnew! Congratulations on joining their amazing group!! I look forward to you influencing my selection of new Altnew products!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the little pups Karen! Someone's heart will melt when they receive this card! So sad to see you leave Watercooler Wednesday but will enjoy seeing your creations at Altenew! Congratulations on joining the team ::)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and super cute card Karen. Sorry to see you leave the design team but I wanted to say a big thank you for all your amazing inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!! I LOVE the little pups and your colors are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...