Wednesday, April 24, 2019

WWC218 - Marsha's "All About Occasions" Challenge

 
Thanks for stopping by! This week is Watercooler Wednesday's All About Occasions Challenge.  Marsha is our host.  Head over to the website for further details.
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid purple paper

 I started with Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid paper and used a 2 1/2" circle punch near the top of the panel. Then I distressed the edges and around the circle with Seedless Grape Preserves dye ink. 

Next, I stamped Impression Obsession Baby Giraffe, colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut.  I arranged him peeping out of the circle window at a jaunty angle.  I added some flowers from Sunny Studio Tropical Paradise and embossed the birthday sentiment.  I wanted a  bit of dimension so attached the Perfectly Plaid layer to a lavender card base with craft foam and glue.  I added sequins, Wink of Stella on the blooms and horns, and Tonic Nuvo Glaze on the eyes.   I think the giraffe has a lot of personality and I love using this stamp.


Thanks for stopping by!
Karen
Image may contain: text


1 comment:

  1. Your card is just wonderful Karen! I have always loved this giraffe image and you have showcased it perfectly! Gorgeous colour combinations in your design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...