Saturday, July 6, 2019

Bright Tropical Celebration Card

Hello and welcome! Sunny Studio Tropical Paradise is a well loved stamp and die set that makes great tropical summery cards.  
Sunny Studio Tropical Paradise stamp and die set.
For this card, I stamped my images on Bristol card stock, colored with Zig markers and then die-cut.  I also die cut a stitched circle for a backdrop and a celebrate sentiment.  This card was easy to make and put together but still very fun and festive.  

I am entering this card in:
Dar and Diane's Tropical challenge - I got inspiration from both the colors and the images on their mood board.  


Cardz for Galz is celebrating their 100th challenge and I am submitting my card to celebrate along with them!


Simply Less is More "Celebrations" Challenge


Update:  My card was selected Top Three at Dar and Diane's Tropical Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

8 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning, Karen. I love how the bright, beautiful colors pop against the white. And that die cut circle is the perfect backdrop, not to mention the beautifully die cut greeting. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Tropical Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CAS card Karen, I love your bright beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super succulent make for the LIM challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tropical feel of this card, so pretty! The colors look so fresh and they pop beautifully from the all white base. Very trendy looking sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Karen! Beautiful coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tropical’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card! They are the hardest to get right for me. The colors are wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, clean simple and bright, perfect. Thanks for joining us at cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card ;) Viv(LIM GD) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...