Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Dare 2B Artzy 3D Shaped Scene Card

I went to a card convention in Irving, Texas and bought this fun stamp  and die set (Flowers for Mom) by Dare 2B Artzy.  They had the cutest booth  full of inspiration.
Handmade 3D shaped scene card.
   When I saw their current challenge I thought it would be fun to do a 3D shaped scene card. I stamped, colored with Zigs and then die cut three floral images.  Next I made made my card base by cutting a 5 1/2" x 5 3/4" panel and scoring at 3/4" and 1 1/2" on each end.  I then used brushes and Dare 2 B Artzy "Blue Sky" dye ink to create a sky background.  I wanted to layer the flowers so I created two panels of  "grass". The back "hill" is 1/4" above the sky panel so the card actually has three levels.

Recipe:
Dare 2B Arzy Flowers for Mom stamps
Dare 2B Artzy Joyful Flowers dies
Dare 2B Artzy Blue Sky die ink
Bristol card stock
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

I am entering this card in:
Dare 2B Artzy Shaped Card Challenge - I created a 3D shaped card for my flowers.

Lil Red Wagon Repeat Challenge - I repeated the layers of flowers for a full dimensional look.

AAA Birthday "For the Girls" Challenge  I just discovered the AAA Birthday Challenge. I love their sister challenge AAA Cards. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful choice and use of colour and I love the 3D look of the folds on your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bright and vibrant card Karen! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at AAA Birthday,hope to see you join in with future challenges too hugs XoX - Alli C -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this 3D card, so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at AAA Birthday! Hope to see you join us in the future! Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fun, happy card! I love the bright summery colors and the extra surprise of the 3D. Esther, I love this card for so many reasons. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...