Wednesday, January 20, 2021

WWC305 - Helen's Challenge: Anything Masculine Goes


Hello!  It is the third Wednesday so we are making masculine cards here at The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and Helen is our hostess.   I made this card for my brother.

I used a gel press, three colors of ink  and brayer to make a blue background.  I then stenciled  over the background for a festive masculine look.

Supplies:
SSS Ring Cluster Stencil
SSS Happy Birthday Sentiment

I hope to see your card in our gallery.

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Just love the graphic look of that stencil, Karen! Gorgeous color too - great for a guy! Thanks for the inspiration at Watercooler Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool and deliciously graphic, Karen ... fabulous brayered/stencilled bold blue background and dotty border detailing! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background you created is gorgeous! Great guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful background with the gorgeous blue, stencil and the dotted frame! A great masculine card! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely movement in your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...