Saturday, July 3, 2021

Spellbinders July 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Club Kit of the Month: Home Sweet Home Pop Up 3D Vignette

Hello friends!  I think these are probably the most adorable papercrafting projects that I've ever made!  These little pop-up houses are the July 2021 Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month and they are just so cute.  You can purchase just this kit,  Home Sweet Home Pop Up 3D Vignette, from Spellbinders. 

Home Sweet Home Pop Up 3D Vignette

 I used Dahlia pink cardstock for my first house and I think it is just scrumptious!  Woudn't this make an adorable wedding card?

  This is my first pop-up card and I will say that the assembly was very straight forward.

Dahlia Pink

I used two enamel dots, one for the door knob and one for the flower center.  


The details are just wonderful.  You can see that there is embossing along the roof peak and also around two of the windows.

  
The house is designed to hold cards inside.  I left this one blank as I am going to hand write a personal note to my friend.  

 
I used Teal Topaz cardstock on my second house and I have to say it has been my favorite color to use this summer.

Teal Topaz

The houses are designed so they can be flattened for mailing, but they pop right back into position when you take them out of the envelop.


I am so pleased that you stopped by to see these fun houses!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...