Wednesday, September 30, 2020

WWC291 - Fifth Week Anything Goes Challenge

Summer technically just ended but I have one more card with the summery colors I love.  I had a scrap of striped background left from a card I made a few weeks ago that was too pretty to throw away so I made it into a card for Watercooler Wednesday's Anything Goes Challenge.  I think bright and happy always works for birthdays.  The background uses the same colors as the striped panel.






Here is a link if you would like to see the original card I made with the watercolor panel.

I am also playing along at:

Supplies Used:
Jillibean Soup Enjoy sentiment
Distress Inks

UPDATE:  I was so pleased to see my card recognized as a Top Pick at Make My Monday Use Your Scraps!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen








6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous birthday card, Karen - just love the watercolor strips atop the coordinating background with the jumbo ENJOY!! I'm not ready for summer to be over either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour scheme and design Karen. A great fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Karen! I love those wonderful watery blue - greens! A winner for me! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much too pretty to throw away Karen! I love the way you teamed it with a background water-coloured in the same colours, and your pretty floral accents. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You created a fabulous card teaming your scraps with the gorgeous background sentiment and embellishments thank you for sharing at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty. I know how you feel about throwing pretty pieces away. I have whole folders full of pretty scraps. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading all the comments.

New Blog Site

Hello friends.  I just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog site:  Kennyscards.com I'd love for you to pop over and check it ou...